Key points :
- 100% pure natural Thai sugar cane hand cut without burning
- Natural fermentation without adding yeast
- No additives, no added sugars or flavors
- Without chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Copper-plated Armagnac still and French distillation techniques
- No cold filtration
- Sustainably handmade in Thailand
- 49% alc. : The only Thai spirit offered at over 40 degrees of alcohol.
- 70 cl.
Discover the purest expression of Thai terroir. We created this rum from the first press of a variety of Thai sugar cane grown sustainably in partnership with local farmers, without chemical fertilizers or pesticides, and harvested manually without burning.
Letting the magic of nature work, it fermented solely thanks to the natural yeasts present on the cane. It was then thanks to French distillation know-how and an Armagancais still imported from France that we extracted its creamy aromas. At the heart of our natural philosophy, this rum has no additives or added sugar, and has light filtration, at room temperature.
The most beautiful aromatic balance was revealed at 49%, and we managed to offer it to you in France, a first for a spirit produced in Thailand.
Atypical nose dominated by notes of esters: ripe fruit, banana, pear. The sugar cane is present, but filigree. In the mouth, we perceive gourmet and smoky notes, notably of hazelnut, battery syrup, cooking and roasting, and a small balsamic note. The finish offers a strong character.
- Pure or on ice